Craig lives and works in Riverview Florida with his wife of 25 years, glass jewelry artist Lori Todd. Together they have two grown children, Kurtis and Kasey, who are both married, and chasing their own respective dreams in the arts as well
I believe the role of an artist in its purest form, is to explore and express, through the creative process, what moves them. One’s art, whether easily discerned or not, is a window to the artist’s soul.
As we hurriedly race through this life, we can often miss the beauty, drama, and moving moments that surround us daily. Most notably for me, it is Creation that moves and inspires me the most. It is my hope and intent to capture some of these fleeting moments in such a way that my art is viewed not only with the eyes, but with the heart as well.
I am mostly a self taught artist, spending extensive time since early childhood studying the artists I admire and their techniques, along with many instructional publications of various genres. Professionally I have spent over 23 years in graphics and design in the sign industry, along with mural work, and fine art.
Shows and Awards
• 1999 One Man Exhibition: Mook Gallery at Centre Place Cultural Center
• 2002 One Man Exhibition: Blue Ibis Gallery
• Numerous outdoor art shows
• 1997 Top 100 finalist "Watercolor Magic" International Competition
• 1997 Cover Artist: TIC Kingfish Tournament
• 1997 Cover Artist: TIC Flats Invitational Tournament
• 1998 Cover Artist: TIC Flats Invitational Tournament
• 2nd Place 2000 BLFA Member Show
• Award of Merit 2000 Ruskin Seafood and Art Festival
• Best of Show 2005 Strawberry Festival Art Competition and Show
• Award of Honor 2007 Bahia Beach Art Festival
• Best of Show 2008 Keene and Kurley Wine and Art Festival
• Ybor City Art Association
• South Shore Art Association